Day In The Flowers


From family Email April 8, 2005:
I hope you are all enjoying your Friday afternoon. I just had to send you this email. It's a beautiful spring day here, now that the rain clouds are gone, and Gracie and I went outside for our daily walk to the mailbox. Today she noticed the flowers for the first time and decided to play. I took some amazing pictures; you can tell in her look she is very curious. I am sending you the best of the bunch.
Gracie, Garren & I all hope you each have a wonderful weekend--go outside and play if you can; you won't believe what a difference it makes!

All our Love,
Barbara, Garren & Gracie

3 Responses to "Day In The Flowers"

  1. Anonymous2:46 PM

    That is the most adorable picture!!!!!!!!!! I think she's a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:47 PM

    thanks for sharing! what a great picture. gracie is a darling little girl. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Barbara & Garren,
    Thank you for all the wonderful pictures. It always makes my day when I see on my E- Mail something from you all.
    Please keep them coming, I love all three of you all.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel