Mother's Day Brunch

Gracie and I had a fabulous time this afternoon as we joined Colette & Mallory, and Kathy & Emma for a Mother's Day brunch. I thought that this would be a neat way to get together and enjoy each other, plus have a fun time with our daughters. (Yes, I printed up cute invitations and everything)

We ate at a local restaurant--The Hi Neighbor. I hadn't eaten there before, and was pleasantly surprised by the good food and extremely reasonable prices.

After we ate, we all hiked the short distance down our main street to the local kids thrift store where I got several bargains including a Polly Flinders sailor dress!!!!

Of course no outing would be complete with out me snapping several pictures. I found a pretty spot and had each mother and daughter pose.

I wanted to share with you three mothers who love their daughters more than they can describe. I am very glad I found them, becuase they can understand someone like me a little bit better.



PS: I can't leave out my bestest friend in the whole world--Candice. I appreciate all of her support any and everytime I need it. If she were here in Strasburg we would be joined at the hip. I am especially glad I found someone like her! :) And I think she is a great mom to her 4 "kids." (Lucie, Sassie, Nellie...and Elliott)

1 Response to "Mother's Day Brunch"

  1. Anonymous8:40 PM

    These pictures are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel