Send Us A Christmas Card

Gracie and I have another simple family Christmas project. We will be collecting Christmas cards that friends and family send, and then finding them on the map. Gracie of course loves to get mail, and this year we will be talking about who the cards came from, how those people are important to us, and where they live. So, if you think about it--send us a Christmas card. If you don't have our address, email me at lovemybabygracie@yahoo.com. I of course will not be putting our address on line. We are still in Strasburg, so you probably already have our address.

Thanks in advance. We will put a copy of the map on the blog from time to time, so you can see where in the world are friends and family are too!

Oooh, and I just figured out how to do this with Google Maps!


View Larger Map

2 Responses to "Send Us A Christmas Card"

  1. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Hey Gracie! I got my cards ready last night. Elliott is putting yours in the mail tomorrow. You better be checking your mailbox. Our card will be the prettiest of all! I guarantee you that you will just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:53 AM

    Gracie,
    Did you notice the return address label on our card?
    It's Trixie Lulu--the reindog.

    We hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel