Good Day

Gracie had a very good day at school. Today they celebrated Jackie's birthday and her mom brought in cookies with strawberries. They each got a goody box to take home too. They were the cutest plastic cupcakes that open up. Saturday we will attend Jackie's birthday at the Little Gym in Winchester.

Today she played with Chelsea and Corey, and the whole class did play dough. She told me she made a snake, and then several other things I didn't quite understand, before it was time to collect the play dough.

I don't have a picture of her in her cute dress, because not long after we were home I turned around and she had unbuttoned her jumper. She wanted to change in to play clothes. we usually do this, but she was able to get out of her clothes herself and she was very happy. I sent her to her room to pick something out---this thrilled her even more. When she came back in she was dressed in a turtle neck (turned backwards), blue pants and beaming.

We plan to have more fun this evening as we make time (finally) to go out to dinner for my birthday.

I have included a picture she drew at school today of a butterfly. Look at the detail!!!!

1 Response to "Good Day"

  1. Your butterfly made me smile at work, Gracie! Thank you for spreading some good cheer.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel