My New Favorite Room

I have been wanting to share my new room, but it never seems to be clean enough to snap pictures!

But, I got it all neat and tidy to show off.

I actually re-designed and re-arranged the play room a few weeks ago, and I really, really love it! It is so much more functional.

I really felt like the old room was just a store room for toys. I am hoping this new arrangement will make it easier for creative play and learning (a mom can dream can't she?!!) Oh, and check out the new and awesome child's table I have!! Both kids can fit in/on it and I love it! Got it from the trashy house next door when the actual owners came and cleaned it out!

1 Response to "My New Favorite Room"

  1. Candice8:49 PM

    Oh, you are way too organized for me girlie! You'd die if you saw our living room and Jolee's room! It's crazy! AND the bad thing is, she really doesn't even play with toys.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel