Gracie's First Report Card


Well, I was expecting an "A" today on Gracie's FIRST graded report card. But, I didn't get one...I got THREE. Okay, okay, she got three. But, I am pretty sure I was more excited than she was!

I tried not to go overboard with it--since I don't want her to be a mini-me and obsess over grades like I did. But, I did give her a special treat (a Barbie movie I got from the $5 bin and had been holding on to). We were sure to tell her several times it was for her first A, and she won't get rewarded for grades every time.

We are so proud! Big congratulations to our Gracie!!

1 Response to "Gracie's First Report Card"

  1. Candice5:05 PM

    Yay for Gracie!!! Oh, I think it's great to reward her for her hard work!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel