Pumpkin Picking At Preschool

I got a heads up from Ms. Leslie (Thomas' preschool teacher) yesterday, that today, they would be taking the kids to the church's pumpkin patch (in the parking lot) to let them each pick a pumpkin.

It is their version of a "field trip" since 3 year old classes don't take them.

So, I got to go to Thomas' school today and take pictures!!

Of course I snapped a million of them eating snack and then lining up (I am such a goober!), and Thomas was excited that I was going for a "walk" with him and his class. 

The kids didn't know what they were going to do today until they lined up, and now they were very excited.

Thomas wasn't super interested in finding a pumpkin. I figure it was because we have already done the pumpkin patch and the Walmart carving pumpkins pick.  But he finally agreed on the 20th one I found for him.

The kids all had their pictures taken by the school's director, and then they gutted it out for a class picture.  I was so relieved to see that mine wasn't the only one who hates doing pictures!!


Although--I FINALLY got a professional picture of him!!!  The school did fall pictures and I picked his up today! Worth every penny of the $14 a sheet I bought!

1 Response to "Pumpkin Picking At Preschool"

  1. You have totally rubbed off on me. I now take pictures of Jolee doing everything. I think we'll appreciate this "gooberish" nature when we are old and grey.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel