Playdate And A Surprise


Eli & Matthew's mom emailed us other preschool moms last week and suggested a Monday play date.

 I figured it would take the kids mind off of being away from Grandma and Grandpa and jumped at the chance.

We did bowling again, and it was great. We learned from the last time and got two lanes, and the kids didn't have to wait nearly as long for their turns this time.

I put the girls: Gracie and Rebecca on one side, and the boys: Eli, Matthew & Thomas on the other.

They are so cute when they see each other again! They make such a fuss like it has been years. I love it!

The kids had a blast bowling, and Rebecca's mom suggested Chick-Fil-A lunch, so the kids got extra time with each other.

And, there was a surprise already at the restaurant!

Who else was having lunch there too (not planned at all), but Mrs. Leslie, the kids preschool teacher?!

It was so cute as each of them spotted her as she enjoyed lunch with her daughter.


And, Mrs. Leslie, who is awesome, let me take a photo of her and the kids on their play date and lunch.

1 Response to "Playdate And A Surprise"

  1. Candice8:17 AM

    What a fun day! I've been saying all summer that I need to take Jolee bowling, but I've yet to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel