Gracie Blogs

Daddy has told Gracie time and time again she can be anything she wants to be in life...except a writer!

I think he might be in trouble.

What a creative mind our daughter has. She gets that from me!

She picks the most interesting way to tell a story. She gets that from her daddy!

You will have to read her blog posts and give her some great feedback.

I told you before that Mrs. Mullenaux's class has a blog. Well, each student has their own blog on that blog.

Gracie has written a whopping 7 stories already! She never seems to run out of things to talk about. (Daddy again ;)

Now, stories will come and go on her blog as her teacher is helping her and the other students make their punctuation, spelling, and grammar better along with improving their writing style. So, at any time there may not be all of her writing for viewing. So, please check back every so often, maybe once a week and find a new story she has written and give her some feedback.

These blogs are very well protected, and comments have to be approved by the teacher. While I have no doubt that your reviews will be positive and wonderful, she may not publish because you give too much info on your name.  I leave my comments under the name "Barbara S., Gracie's Mom." Be creative and use maybe first name and Gracie's Grandma, Mamaw, cousin, friend..etc.  I know she will love reading what you have to say!

Ready to read?

Click here to give it a start!

1 Response to "Gracie Blogs"

  1. I love that her teacher has a blog for the students! I read Gracie's stories and was so impressed with her Disney on Ice story. I commented over there for her to see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel