103 Days

I know I have been harping on the negative of Thomas graduating preschool, and while the pain of life as I know it being over (it really is, I have been at home with a child for the past 10 years and now I won't be. I think I am entitled to a little shock, tons of tears, and ever present nostalgia.).

And, frankly I won't make it through the summer with that mindset.

So, I am changing it (sort of).

I was thinking that more than three months would mean near 100 days. So I calculated between graduation and the first day of school and got 103.

103 days of bliss.

I plan to enjoy it. Savor it. And, do as much as I can to make memories and moments that will live in both of us forever.



Oh, and I think I will blog about as many as I can :)



 
Day 1                                                                Day 2

Day 3                                                 Day 4

Day 5                                                     Day 6

Day 7                                                             Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11


And  92 more days to enjoy!

1 Response to "103 Days"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel