Mommy's Helful Little Lady


I can be too tough on this sweet girl trying to make her ready for adulthood (in small steps), and my frustration with our struggling process can blind me to how good she already is. This girl made her brother, father & herself dinner, cleaned the kitchen, made me tea and loaded & ran the dishwasher! Mommy's not "down" often, but this girl lifted a large load from my plate.

1 Response to "Mommy's Helful Little Lady"

  1. Jean Bower Holy moly. Great work, Grace. And great work by her mom!

    Cheryl Fletcher Shipley Way to go Gracie! Mamaw and Papaw are super proud of you!

    Grace Boone Whitlock Way to go, Gracie!!

    Jenny Hienkle McCall Sweet girl

    Tom-Colette Mozingo heart emoticon

    Jo Kelchner She is such a sweet young lady.

    Candice GeFellers So sweet! Sorry you are down! Now, can you ship her down to stay with me for the whole summer?

    Jake Miller Awsome Job!!!!!!

    Amy Halpin Schwartz Go Gracie!!! Super impressed!

    Abby Walters Such a good girl! smile emoticon

    Barbara Miller Shipley And, I just found the lunch she packed for Thomas in the fridge! The kids and daddy are making sure everyone is easy to get out the door tomorrow just incase.

    Barbara Miller Shipley No flu here! I had my wisdom teeth taken out this morning. On the downside, I am still bleeding. On the (scary) upside the pain hasn't hit yet. The Novocain is just now wearing off, so I am guessing that it will be a long night. My family has taken great care of me today. Garren Shipley even went and got me Hot & Sour soup from my favorite place!

    George F. Hoffman Bless Gracie's heart! She's a sweetie!

    George F. Hoffman Hey, one more thing...are you using ice packs along your cheeks?? If not, get some and put them along your face where your teeth were pulled. It may just be enough to stop the slow bleeding.

    Cindy Pangle Racey You can lightly bite on tea bags too (at least that's what I had to do years ago).

    Jane Woodson Great job, Gracie!! Hope your mom feels better soon.

    Dawn Renee' Miller She is a wonderful girl. I sure love her!

    Kevin Sadler That's awesome!

    Jean Miller I think sometimes we can be so "busy", we unintentionally miss the really good things.

    Jean Miller Gracie: You are awesome! Of course I have known this for a long time, I just wanted to remind you! smile emoticon

    Sara Spradlin Howard She usually reminds me of myself (love of dolls, shy...), but I would not have been able to take care of you and the house like that at her age. Go Gracie!

    Ruth Hughes Hoffman Not surprised at all that Gracie did such a great job taking care of everyone. She learned from you AND she's just a wonderful, thoughtful young lady. Time to be proud and thankful. And. . .I hope you're feeling better real soon!

    Nancy Balavage It just shows that you are raising her right. Proud of both of you. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel