Giving Thanks


Gracie, Garren and I are looking forward to another family Thanksgiving together. This year we will be spending the holiday in Tennessee with friends and family. Its no secret that our family is truly blessed, and we want to instill that thankfulness in Gracie. Keeping with a somewhat new tradition, we would like to ask all of you to tell us what you are thankful for. Gracie and I have discussed being thankful and being blessed for the many things that God has given us, and last year sharing your blessings with her was a real success. She really seemed to start to make a connection. I would ask you to do the same this year. Please leave your list, as long as you like, of what and whom you are most thankful for in the comments section.

We wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Our love and prayers are with you!!


**Above: Gracie poses (kind of) with her Turkey of Thanks. You can see several of the people she is thankful for...oh, and the list does include Dora, but aren't we all thankful for Dora?!! ;)**

14 Responses to "Giving Thanks"

  1. I am most thankful for Gracie and Daddy! I am truly blessed to be able to stay at home with Gracie and teach her and mold her in to wonderful little person. I am thankful for Candice and friends and family. I am thankful for a new day and wonderful people to share it with. I am thankful for my digital camera and the ability to write, not to mention the invention of the "blog!" I am thankful for my truly blessed life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my wonderful girls, whom God had given to me to provide light and purpose to my days.

    I'm thankful for a family that gave me life and direction, and a solid foundation of faith, honor, and ethics that show me a clear path from day to day.

    I'm thankful for God's two irrevocable gifts -- education and travel.

    But more than anything else, I'm thankful for every day I can wake up and be a husband and father to the most wonderful women I have ever known.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 PM

    This list could go on for miles and miles! I am thankful for God's love and faithfulness, family (this includes Elliott), and friends like Barbara, my church, my beautiful baby Lucie, electricity, my five senses, my job, my students, my education, the internet (to help keep us connected to people far away), telephones, food, freedom, safety, my car, my home, clothes, electric pencil sharpeners :), and I could just keep going and going! We are truly blessed each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:06 PM

    i am thankful for faith, family, health, friends and so much more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:44 PM

    I am thankful that I have such a wonderful daughter Sierra
    I am thankful for My Brian.
    I am thankful to have friends like Barbara and Garren and Gracie.
    I am for a warm house
    I am thankful for food on the table.
    I am thankful for LIFE itself.
    Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Luke and GW, Our health, Family and friends, Cayman, Having a house, heat, clothes, and food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:45 PM

    People who are more paper organized than I am, self awareness, photographs, modern communications technology, cheap flights to atlanta, clay (my stylist in atlanta), the promise of each new morning, reminders that life is finite and that the only place i can't be replaced is in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:46 PM

    I am most thankful for friends and family that support me no matter where I am or what I am doing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:47 PM

    Family - especially during the past few months when we've been dealing with difficult circumstances. I'm particularly thankful for Grandma. She has meant so much to me and my family. She was a wonderful roll model, confidant, cook...
    Friends - I'm thankful that we've kept in touch and gotten to know each other all over again the past year or so Dean - he puts up with me and loves me no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:25 PM

    I am thankful for the Heavenly Father who loves and keeps us in His tender care. I am thankful for my beautiful family (especially my four lovely grandchildren). The love of and for family is what makes life worth living. There are far too many blessings to count...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:24 AM

    my family, my electronics, my root beer, my computer, and my home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:25 AM

    A nice caring family (in Tennessee and here), veterans("All those dudes who died for our freedom in war."), and good food to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Coke, macaroni, my family, Cheetos, good food to eat, freedom, and all the people who were in the wars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous11:27 AM

    Our family, immediate and extended, a good steady job, our home, that God has supplied all of our needs, and most of all for 3 wonderful, healthy children.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel