More And More Pumpkins


Gracie made another pumpkin today at school, and they sang a pumpkin song, and they read a book about pumpkins.

Lots of fun things at school today. Apparently there were 2 birthday today, so snack was cake and ice cream!

Other things she told me: she played with frog puppet, and they sang the goodbye song.

Pretty much she is just too excited because we are headed to Grandma's for a long weekend. She is breathing down my neck as I type this blog entry, but I wanted to share pictures before we hopped in the car.


Also, there new window decorations are up, and I couldn't resist snapping a picture. I am sure all of the other moms think I am nuts!

I will attempt to blog while in Lynchburg, but mom usually has such a huge To Do list that I can't get everything done!

1 Response to "More And More Pumpkins"

  1. Anonymous1:25 PM

    I like your ghost Gracie. Those teachers are really brave to deal with all those smelly feet! I'm glad I teach fourth grade, and we don't do "paint with our feet" crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel