Okay, So It's Snowing....Alot!


That doesn't negate Gracie's very sour mood this morning. She is bummed about missing school, and now she is getting upset about everything. She wants to go out and make a snow baby Jesus. Actually, she wants to make the whole manger scene out of snow. Yea, I have no idea--except to say that she remains very upset that all of the Christmas stuff is gone and she refuses to accept that Christmas is over.

The snow is coming down hard, but there isn't enough to play in yet. So, she's not happy and is tromping around this apartment in a snit. I am keeping her as occupied as I can. Right now she had a Kipper video and goldfish crackers.

Garren had the great idea of letting her have her own snow. I have the huge UT bowl outside and I am letting it fill with snow. I will bring it in and let her play with it in the sink or something with her gloves on. I think she will love that idea.

1 Response to "Okay, So It's Snowing....Alot!"

  1. Anonymous11:43 AM

    Gracie, I'm sorry Sunny Daze didn't get to go to school today. I think she may have been a little scared of the snow though. She likes it when the sun is shinning outside. Maybe you could let her watch you play in your bowl of snow so she could see that even though it is very cold, snow is fun. Let her know that when you do take her out, you will make sure she stays warm and you will hold her. I know she will feel better about the snow and the cold air after you explain the weather to her.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel