First Day

Gracie off at school for her first day of her last year in preschool.

She was actually very excited this morning, and I was able to get her up, dressed and fed on time. Usually this is a struggle, but with first day morning excitement--I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But, I was pleasantly surprised to see that there were a lot of returning kids from Gracie's class last year. You could tell the new parents. Since there was only one 3 year old class, the kids we didn't recognize were going to preschool for the first time ever. Those parents looked a lot like I am sure I looked last year. I know they will be relived as I was to know our kids are in such good hands.

Gracie has the same cubby as last year and she proudly put her bunny back pack inside. She gave me extra hugs and kisses this morning and made her way happily to the table to color.

This is going to be a good year. :)

As you can imagine I snapped pictures all morning. I have included a "storybook" of her day, but if you are watching it early, check back because I plan to add more to it as the morning goes on.

2 Responses to "First Day"

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Gracie, I'm so glad you had an exciting first day of school. Mommy did a wonderful job making your dress. I'm sure you enjoyed your special lunch today too. And of course, the chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I think that is a pretty good first day of school tradition. It is wonderful how Mommy makes things so special for you. Continue to enjoy every moment, and have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Gracie, I'm glad your day went well! I know that you are excited about going back to school! Have a great school year! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel