What We Are Thankful For


Gracie, Daddy and I are always sure to take time out during this festive holiday to remind ourselves and others how much we are blessed.

We are so thankful for the warm home we have, the love that shares that home, and all of the people who have graced our lives over the last 3 centuries. We kid and complain about still living in this small apartment for the last 5 years, each year swearing we will move; but it is cold seasons like this that we have to remember that we have a warm home, despite the size.

We may not have much space, but we have far more love in our small home than any amount of square footage. And now, we can be thankful that we will have less space--because God has seen us through adding on to our already wonderful family.

So, what are you thankful for?

For a couple of years now we have loved to read your responses on this blog. Gracie and I get so much out of how you are thankful, and I am hoping we can continue the tradition. You can put your thankful lists in the comment sections of this blog entry.

4 Responses to "What We Are Thankful For"

  1. Anonymous7:44 PM

    We are so thankful to God. We are also tremendously thankful for our wonderful grandchildren and all four of our "children". We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. God has made sure we have a nice home, food to eat, clothes to wear, and has kept us safe from harm. We are thankful to be able to be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 PM

    I have so much to be thankful for! This year, I am especially thankful for my health. I'm also thankful for a wonderful husband, my family, friends, my home, good food, my pets, my job, good co-workers, safety, clothes, my church, and I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did this exercise in our work meeting this morning.

    I am thankful for so much. Faith, family, friends, good health, health insurance, Trixie Lulu, Matt, baby, a good job, great co-workers. The list is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 PM

    The Walsh family is thankful for our warm home, enough food to eat and clothes to wear, our sweet puppies Lily and Mara, our jobs, our schools, our health, our families, immediate and extended, and most of all for each other. Our family isn't perfect, and the boys may bicker like all siblings do...but when it comes down to it, we all love each other very much and would do anything for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel