Gracie The Photographer


Yep, I let my 5 year old use my digital camera this morning--and it isn't the first time. And that is one of her masterpieces!

I figured she couldn't hurt it any more than I already have. Although the flash is working again..for now any way.

She loves to play photographer and I just downloaded 120 pictures of the carpet, shows on TV, random toys, and other blurry objects I can't identify. I shouldn't be surprised, I heard her giggling all morning and then I would see a flash.

If you like the one above, you are going to love herself portrait!


As for me? The kids were too cute dressed them alike, so I couldn't help have my turn as photographer 9which made Gracie want to do it).

How do you like my blue jean babies?!

1 Response to "Gracie The Photographer"

  1. Candice7:25 PM

    I think you are a great photographer, Gracie!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel