Anniversary....Of Sorts

My first blog post was 4 years ago. Since then my baby has grown up and become a big sister, and my life has gone from "all about Gracie" to the mommy of two adorable children. We have a new place to live, we've joined the church, and we have had countless adventures in parenthood.

Thank you all for caring so much about us, and for finding our lives, and our family interesting enough to read about. In the past 4 years we have had over 28, 000 hits to my blog and while I am not sure how many (or if any) people are continuing to read, I have decided to keep up with this blog. I know someday I will look back on it and revel in the all too fleeting childhood moments.

Thank you for reading!

And, feel free to comment--we love those, And you don't have to sign up, just click on "name/url" and let us know who you are.

2 Responses to "Anniversary....Of Sorts"

  1. happy anniversary!! 4 years is a long time to keep up with anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma8:36 AM

    Thank you so much for keeping up and having the blog. Grandpa and I enjoy reading about your lives. It is the next best thing to living beside you and being there - able to be with and hold our Grandchildren. Many thanks again, It is a great way to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel