He Said It!

Thomas said "Ma-Ma!" It was very clear and the sweetest two syllables in the English language!

He had been saying "Muh-Muh" for a few days and I knew he wanted me, so you can imagine how thrilled I am when I went to get him from his crib and he cried out "Ma-ma." He was hungry and I scooped him up and cuddled him reveled in the moment.

4 Responses to "He Said It!"

  1. Candice4:59 PM

    Woo hooo! Yayyyy! I always thought God programmed babies to say da-da first, but I'm glad to hear that mama came first from this little one! I bet he melted your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is always such a sweet thing! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie C4:38 PM

    Yay! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Dawn4:39 PM

    How sweet. Doesn't it just melt your heart?

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel