Gracie Sings


My little angel did a beautiful job again this morning as she sang with the other children in the church's choir.

They got to sing up front this morning thanks to a broken rail that usually separates the choir "loft" from the church. Hopefully, it wasn't the kids who broke it to begin with.

Since most of you reading didn't get the absolute joy of hearing my little cherub sing her heart out this morning, I will share with you.




2 Responses to "Gracie Sings"

  1. mamaw4:39 PM

    Gracie, thanks for sharing. You and your choir sound beautiful! You made me smile today. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice6:38 PM

    Great job!!!! I love this song, Gracie! I used to sing these songs!!
    I must add...great job on the piano too!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel