Too Long Gone

There is a months worth of pictures on my camera card trying to download on to my computer right now. A month!! I remember the days when I couldn't even go a few hours without putting pictures I had just snapped and blogging away.

Life isn't that carefree anymore. Not true--I just don't make it a priority anymore, and I should. This blog after all isn't just for you--it is a diary for me, and a memory book for the kids.

Since I seem to be doing a LOT of apologizing for not blogging, I won't do that again, instead, I will wait for the pictures to download and start writing.

Scroll down for more.

1 Response to "Too Long Gone"

  1. Grandma3:31 PM

    Are the pictures still downloading?
    hahahaha :)

    Sorry, I couldn't resist :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel