My Son The Cannibal


I was sure we were done with this phase of life.  Shouldn't we be?!!

It has been a while since Gracie was his victim last. I will try not to comment on the fact that she seems to be his *only* target...

You may remember this incident ... when he left her a HUGE mark on her leg.

In an effort to keep up his handy work, he again left her a doozie of a mark,  and a bruise to match her PJ's--this time on her arm.

He was of course severely disaplined, and I am praying that this does NOT happen at school. I will die--I will just die!!

Gracie claims that she just sat in the chair he was sitting in (why?!!! Because she loves to drive him crazy, which drives me crazy!!).  Seems benign, but we don't bite for any reason in this house.

He was given a little more "le-way" when he was younger, but only for the fact that he didn't know better--he was still severely punished, but now he is 3.5--really, he should know to keep his teeth in his mouth!

2 Responses to "My Son The Cannibal"

  1. yep. too old for that stuff. Next time, Gracie should bite back.... and I guarantee that he won't do it again ;)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel