Preschool Friends and Bikes

These ladies and I have all tried our best to keep our kiddos in touch this summer, and really, they have had a lot of playdates--but I think this one might be my favorite.

It was hot, so I was fighting the urge to whine like...well...a 4 year old.  And, the end I was very proud that I did hardly any whining at all! Yea me!


Thomas has been missing his friends a LOT these past few weeks, and as I mentioned a few blogs ago--he is over with summer and ready to get back to school!

So, I thought we needed another play date with friends. But, we have kind of over-done the bowling thing, and I remembered that Garren bought a bike rack for out TN trip.


Four of us moms, 5 preschool friends, and 3 siblings met up at Gracie's school for a bike riding play date this morning.

It was such fun watching them.

They all had great confidence in their bike ability.  And, of course like kids, they took no time at all before they were switching "wheels" and changing things up.

I think the kids only rode bikes for about and hour before the heat and crankies got the best of them, but I did make them reassemble after a lunch in the shade so I could get this picture:

All week long, since I planned the morning out, I kept imagining a bike parade.  Of course the bike play date was more like traffic jam school--but they were good sports and I got my
picture, and then Gracie led them in a bicycle follow the leader.


The countdown until school is on, and I know Thomas will be thrilled to be back together again with his buddies!

1 Response to "Preschool Friends and Bikes"

  1. Grandma5:52 PM

    Love the pictures, especially the bike parade!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel