Sunday Surprise

I have been asking daddy about doing this for the past two years, so imagine my surprise when he sent me a link for Busch Gardens season passes before I could try again for the third year in a row!

We don't usually miss church, but we did today.


We loaded the kids up and took them for a day at the amusement park.

Busch Gardens is about an hour from us, give or take.

I was prepared for just about everything. I had towels, water bottles, hidden snacks, a packed lunch for the car, hats, sunscreen....everything but coats!


Garren had said it would be cool, but none of us were prepared for the 50's temperature and the cold wind. Well, Thomas sort of was. I had dressed him in pants and packed shorts for when it got hot. At his point he doesn't like shorts, and I didn't want a morning dress battle. Looks like he really won after all.

No, we all won.  We had a great time. The kids have never been to BG, and Thomas rode his first roller coaster!


We started to really get cold (and tired) and left around 2. 

Thomas was bummed since he didn't quite understand the concept of "season passes." We can, and plan to go many times this spring, summer, and slightly into fall.


I am so excited about this opportunity.  We do all sorts of things for our kids and family, but this one is really special and we don't often do this kind of "splurge," and I really think we will make a lot of wonderful memories with these passes.

2 Responses to "Sunday Surprise"

  1. Candice4:20 PM

    Yay! That's the great thing about passes! We didn't get Dollywood passes this year, and I'm afraid J will really miss it. Elliott and I won't miss those crowds and lines at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:56 PM

    I had so much fun at bush gardens!!!! I will ride every ride there!(- the Griffon ;) Thank you so much for getting the passes! love you Gracie:)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel