A Letter To Lucie (the dog)

Dear Lucie:

It has already been three days and I miss you a whole bunch! I keep asking mommy if we can "go see Lucie?," but she makes a sad face and says that you live a long way away and we will visit again soon. I hope soon is tomorrow.

I really liked it when you came to see me in the mornings and you put your paws up on the bed when I said "morning Lucie." It was so funny to watch you wag your tail.
I had fun playing with you too. I remember playing tug of war with your basket toy, and you growled and I giggled and giggled. And, maybe next time I can throw the ball even farther so you can catch it.

I had to remind mommy again today what you say. I thought I heard you bark and I asked mommy if it was you, but she said it was on the TV, but she made me laugh when we barked like you did.

I really liked playing with you and Candice and Elliott and I miss the fun things we did. Mommy said you miss me too and you kept sniffing the door after we left looking for me. Silly Lucie! Mommy says we can look at the pictures from our trip when I feel extra sad. The pictures make me smile and I remember the fun times we had.
I can't wait to visit you again soon and play some more.

Love,
Gracie

1 Response to "A Letter To Lucie (the dog)"

  1. Anonymous4:10 PM

    Gracie,
    I am sooo sorry that you miss Lucie so much. She still sniffs for you. Today when I put her in the car to take her to the vet, she started sniffing the books in the backseat of the car! She could still smell you on them. She sure has a good nose. Maybe someday mommy and daddy will get you a Lucie of your own! Elliott and I miss you too! Your name is still on the fridge just like it was when you left. I don't think either one of us can bear to take it down! We love you!

    Love,
    Candice, Elliott, and Lucie

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel