Road Trip

Many thanks to my friend Heather for inspiring such a neat family project.

Her challenge was for several of her friends to mark all the counties in the US where they had visited. My being geographically challenged; I chose an easier way to mark our adventures and teach Gracie a little about where she has been, and where we want to go.

I found a blank US map online and printed it out and we sat down as a family and colored in the states that we had visited. Gracie really enjoyed this project.

Rather than scan them all in, I saved a map and used Microsoft paint to show you our project.

Thanks Heather.

Mommy's Map Gracie's Map

Daddy's Map

Gracie has already chosen several more states to visit. The first one she filled in was Nebraska followed by Texas.

2 Responses to "Road Trip"

  1. it looks like you guys are in need of a cross country trip !
    maybe once Grace is older, of course. ;)

    hubby and I made a loop of the US before we were married. Alot easier to travel without kids...
    I sure would like to do it again when the kids are big. fun times-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:51 PM

    I notice there is a distinctive white space for New Jersey. Wanna do something about that? Beach trip?! hh :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel