Sesame Street Visitor


These pictures came out so well!! Gracie and I saw the coupons in the paper last week that announced Penny's had a 123 Sesame Street background available. I am not usually one for casual pictures (I love to dress her up), but I just had to have this one.

Since Penny's allows you 1 outfit change, I took Gracie in her overalls and red shirt and we borrowed Emma's big Elmo and took a Big Bird I found earlier this week. I also ironed and packed her sailor dress for a more professional picture.

Gracie being her extremely shy self, I was afraid she would again burst in to tears over the whole photo process, so I had her help me pick out her clothes and "practice" last night. By the time she went to bed she was so excited about having her picture taken she wanted to go right then!

I ordered far more pictures than I would have originally, but this photographer got the "real Gracie" to come through. I am so excited, I can't wait to pick them up later this month!

You can click on the picture to make it bigger and see more detail.

2 Responses to "Sesame Street Visitor"

  1. Hi - thanks for the idea about JCPenney's.... I too received an advert in the mail about it. I'll be taking James as soon as I can.

    The pictures of Gracie are great - she looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 PM

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel