Fire Safety

Today, as well as the next few preschool classes, was devoted to Fire Safety. Gracie told me they colored firemen for their window decoration. This week they will do more, and apparently on Friday they will have an actual fire drill and talk about dialing 9-1-1. I plan to talk more about this with her, because I know my Gracie, and she will likely worry more about the much needed lesson in safety.

Snack today was crackers and grape juice. Ms. Stephanie wasn't in today so they got Ms. Julie to play with again today. Gracie didn't know why she wasn't there--I figured she must have not felt well.

Gracie told me she played with several friends today: Maddie, Madelyn, Mia & Morgan. I found this funny since it was "Gracie and The M&M's." She laughed, but didn't get it I don't think.

That wraps up the info I got on today.

But, I forgot to mention that he first field trip is coming up on October 13th! I am so excited to go with her and the class to Hill High Pumpkin Patch. I have a feeling that every parent will be going, and I was one of the first to sign up. Of course I will photograph the heck out of the whole event and share.

2 Responses to "Fire Safety"

  1. Anonymous5:57 PM

    You better NOT take photos of those little darlings and post them on the internet. God forbid you do that! Someone will be griping again!!! I have permission from my parents, and I even upload mine to Walmart.com to share so that parents can print them for nine cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can take pictures, I asked. I just won't take any videos.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel