Saturday Letters From Gracie

May 23, 2009
11:15 am

Mommy,

This is my breakfast. Donut with chocolate and sprinkles. Thank you for letting me stay at Grandma's.

--Gracie
____________________


May 23, 2009
12:15 pm

Mommy,

I remembered to brush my teeth.

--Gracie

___________________


May 23, 2009
12:15 pm

Mommy,

I helped Grandma clean.

--Gracie


Can't wait to get her home pumped with all of that sugar!! Actually Thomas and I are leaving in a few minutes to join the very spoiled Gracie in Lynchburg.

2 Responses to "Saturday Letters From Gracie"

  1. candice3:19 PM

    Grandma, keep the sugar going. Wait till Barbara is outside or in bed or something. Keep the sweets and junk food going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha:-) that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel