Little Mommy Encouragement

Gracie to Thomas (who is screaming in the backseat with her)

"Mommy can't help you right now, she is trying to drive and keep us safe. She can't do it right now, it's okay, sometimes that happens to me to......You're not in trouble, I'm just telling you, it's okay."

This was far more precious as you hear her tell him this in her calm "mommy voice." Encouragements like this lasted all the way home, and while his fussing was killing my head, I couldn't help but smile. What an amazing little girl I am raising.

1 Response to "Little Mommy Encouragement"

  1. mamaw8:53 PM

    Gracie, you are such a good big sister to Thomas and a big help to mommy and daddy. Mamaw and Papaw are very proud of you and we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel