Gracie's First Poem

I meant to type it all out last week before she turned it in for school--but I didn't get the time. So, now that the poem has been graded and returned I thought you would love to hear just how imaginative and creative my daughter is.



Miss. Anderson is taking a whole new approach to homework this half of the year. Instead of just writing their spelling words over and over and writing sentences--they get to choose 4 different "activities" to do with them.

Gracie chose, "choose 7 words and write a poem or song," "use refrigerator magnets to spell out your words," "type your words 3 times on the computer," and "write your words in bubble letters." There are 12 different "activities" to choose from each week--and Gracie is even more excited about her words than ever.

3 Responses to "Gracie's First Poem"

  1. mamaw3:59 PM

    Very good,Gracie! I'm so proud of you. I think all the new activities your teacher has for learning your spelling words are going to make spelling lots of fun! Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice6:41 PM

    Great work, Gracie!! We write our words in shaving cream sometime, but Mommy might not want you to do that. It's kind of messy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Ruth7:34 PM

    We all learn different ways - some of us are visual learners, some learn more quickly when they hear something, some learn more quickly if they can actually feel or do something. . . . Put them all together and you've got one exciting learning process. By the way, Barbara, you incorporate ALL of these a lot in most of the things you do with the kids. I just love to see all the incredible things you do! I thought I did a lot with my boys, but you surpass anyone I know. And Candice, I like the shaving cream idea. Way cool!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel