R-E-S-P-E-C-T


Apparently she has it at school.

Well, she has it here too, most of the time.

Gracie was honored today for being one of the most respectful second graders in her school at the awards assembly.

You may remember last year she won the award for citizenship.

Thankfully her teacher emailed me this weekend and told me about it, otherwise we would have only gotten 8 hours notice! And, we all know that isn't enough time for me to make her a special dress!

Yeah, I made her a special dress to wear--and she loved it.

We are always proud of our Gracie, but it is days like to day that we are extra proud.

Congratulations Gracie!

(want to see her get her award? I knew you would ;)



3 Responses to "R-E-S-P-E-C-T"

  1. Grandma and Grandpa8:33 AM

    Congratulations Gracie!!!!
    That's my girl!!!!
    Keep up the good work!!!!
    We are very proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice10:18 PM

    Congratulations, Gracie! This is an outstanding recognition! I'm sure you are a teacher's dream to have in class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamaw and Papaw5:55 PM

    Congratulations Gracie! Mamaw and Papaw are very proud of you....keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel