B-I-N-G-O!!


While Thomas is off with Bryce this evening at their church, Gracie and I are hanging out just us girls at the library for Kids Bingo Night.

Ordinarily I wouldn't take the kids out to do something so late on a school night, but it coincided with Thomas' night out, and it was a good way to have fun with just Gracie.

And, did she have fun!  She (and the other kids) won three prizes, all of them girly.

I always liked playing Bingo when I was a kid, of course then, they didn't treat kids like they do now, you either won or you didn't. I usually didn't ;) I think this way is better.

1 Response to "B-I-N-G-O!!"

  1. I know what you mean about late school nights. Wednesdays are hard for us, but I hate for J to miss it.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel