Fun-Do Night


I don't know about the guys, but I sure had fun tonight!

The neighbor's had gotten me a fondue pot for my birthday since I had mentioned that it looked like so much fun. So, tonight they came over and we had a fondue fun night.

I fixed the cheese (it is not as simple as melting cheese by the way!!!), and Colette handled the chocolate. Since we each have a pot now, we had cheese and chocolate at the same time.

What a load of fun. I chopped up veggies and some meat and made a loaf of bread to go with the cheese while Colette had marshmallows, orange slices, banana chunks and pound cake for the chocolate.

Gracie wasn't exactly in to the dipping part, but she loved the finger food size of everything. She ate several pieces of veggies until she spotted the corn chips, and then she decided to dip....in sour cream.

After our fun dinner I pulled out the Family Feud game I scored earlier this month and have been dying to play!

The guys were less than thrilled since there was a Mythbusters marathon on, but they at least muted it and pretended to be interested.

The game was so much fun. Mallory was the host and we had fun trying to come up with answers from 1984 since that was when the game was from. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

We had a blast and I hope that we can do it again, although Garren promised Tom that he would hide the game. I guess we will let the guys pick the entertainment next time--as long as it isn't watching a marathon of Dirty Jobs!

**Above: Mallory really gets in to her host job, while we Shipley's have a good time. I don't remember anyone taking this picture, but its pretty good. Notice the muted TV in the background!**

1 Response to "Fun-Do Night"

  1. I love Dirty Jobs! Pair it with some chocolate fondue, and I'm set for the evening.
    Waters

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel