Mother Goose, Week 2

Thomas and I gave story time another try--and it was great.

Of course mommy loved it last week. And, Thomas was a little more at ease, so we can officially move him up to "kind of liked."

The group was a little different this week as far as kids.

We did the same routine with the name tags, and welcome song, and goodbye song. But, she did different rhymes and songs and motions in between the hello and goodbye.

Thomas was so much more at ease this week, and I am thinking by next week he will be even better still.

(And maybe we can hide the bink!)

And, I got some better pictures of him this time too since he wasn't glued to me.

1 Response to "Mother Goose, Week 2"

  1. Candice11:19 AM

    We have those binks! They were free in stuff I got from the hospital, and she loves that kind! She likes the mam kind too.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel